Corporate Lawyer for Trade, Distribution and Company Law (m/f/d), limited (part-time) contract as parental leave cover
Back to overview
With our brands like essence, CATRICE and L.O.V we established new standards on the international cosmetics market and our brands are available in over 80 countries. With our New Business Brands, we rely on new brand positioning and innovative business models and live a dynamic way of working as in start-ups.
- Independent handling of all legal issues focusing on international trade, distribution and company law
- Supporting the head of the legal department as well as the company management in all contractual matters including designing, reviewing and negotiating national and international agreements such as distribution agreements, cooperation agreements and other agreements under economic law, as well as in the context of M&A transactions
- Advising specialist departments regarding specific internal matters, e. g. in the field of industrial property protection and cosmetics right
- Relevant professional experience required (at least 5 years), preferably as a corporate lawyer
- Solution-based approach complying with all legal risks
- You are a team player and you are highly qualified to operate at a high professional level
- Reliability, a customer- and service-driven mindset, communication skill
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office
- Very good command of the English language
We look forward to receiving your complete job application in English or German, including your salary expectation and earliest possible starting date.